At Quality Care Cover, we believe our Healthcare Assistants play a vital role in the provision of quality care to our clients own service users. We are looking for senior Healthcare Assistants and Student Nurses able to work at a band 3 level with a minimum of 12 months experience. You must be competent in medicines administration amongst other things and hold valid certificates as proof of this. We have both permanent and ad-hoc vacancies across the UK in both public and private sectors.
So if you meet the above requirements and are able to work In Hospitals, Nursing, Residential Homes, Prisons or in the Community, We would very much like to hear from you.
- Excellent Rates
- Occupational Health Advice
- PAYE/ Limited company advice
- 24:7 365 Day
- Quick registration
- Unlimited work opportunities
- Personalised candidate-consultant relationship
As a minimum, we will initially require the following documentation:
- Up to date Curriculum Vitae
- Two recent references
- NVQ Qualification certificates / diplomas/ Care certificate (if applicable)
- Two proofs of address
- Up to date mandatory training certificate aligned with Skills for Health framework
Additional information will include:
- Completed Application Form including an up to date DBS check
- Evidence of immunisations complying with NHS standards
- Evidence of right to work in the UK
Click here to view some of our current vacancies.